Five men from different parts of the country each chose to go on a winter-sports holiday in a different area (one went to the Swiss Alps). Whilst skiing there, each had an accident in which he suffered a fracture of a different part of his anatomy. From the clues given below, can you work out who lives in which town, where he went for his holiday and what he broke?
- One man broke his collarbone in the Austrian Alps.
- The man from Stoke did not break an arm; he is not Gerry, who did not break a leg.
- Roger did not spend his holiday in the Cairngorms.
- Bob's hometown is Lynmouth; he did not break his collarbone during his holiday.
- Michael is not from Welshpool; his skiing holiday came to an abrupt conclusion when he fell and broke his right arm.
- The man from Yarmouth went to the Italian Alps for his winter holiday.
- Donald was the man who spent his holiday in the French Alps; his injury was not to the left side of his body.
- The man who broke his left leg was from Hartlepool.