Soccer League Auction
Every year the Youngstown Girls Soccer League has held an auction to raise money for new uniforms, equipment, and travel expenses. This year the auction was a great success. The group auctioned off over 200 prizes. The four prizes that sold for the most were an airline ticket, an autographed baseball, a set of patio furniture, and a hand-stitched quilt. Can you determine each buyer's full name (two first names are Cindy and Sean; one last name is Watz), the item each purchased, and the amount paid for each?
- Three of the four purchasers were Tamara (who didn't buy the airline ticket), Malloy (who didn't spend exactly $300), and the person who bought the baseball.
- The least expensive of the four items sold for $250; this didn't go to Joshua Bristow (who paid exactly $25 less than one of the other three), nor to the person who bought the patio furniture.
- Langton paid exactly $10 more for his or her item than did the man who bought the quilt.
- The airline ticket, which was the most expensive item sold, cost at least $50 more than one of the other three items.
- One item cost exactly $275.