Five political parties (including the Liberal Party) have scheduled their summer convention for consecutive periods, each roughly two weeks long, starting in mid-June. Each convention will be held in a different city (Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, or Seattle) and each will feature a different keynote speaker (one is Bleading Harte). Can you determine the date, city, and featured speaker for each party's convention?
- Hans Off will speak at the convention that begins in mid-July (which isn't the one to be held in Chicago).
- The Seattle convention will start in mid-June.
- The Republican convention (which isn't the one that will feature Ann R. Keyes) won't be held on the West Coast.
- The two conventions on the East Coast will begin roughly six weeks apart.
- The Democrat's keynote speaker will be Les. A. Fayre.
- The Conservative Party's convention will start on August 1.
- The Progressive Party's convention will start sometime after the convention in Miami.
- Honeste Concerne will be the keynote speaker in Miami, but not at the Republican convention.